Its a great news that housing directorate has announced complaint management system (CMS) for residents of Askari colonies all over the Pakistan.
This system is specifically designed for the residents of askari housing colonies in Pakistan. Now you don’t have to go to complaint offices to register complaints regarding electricity, sui gas, sewerage,water etc.
Now it’s under your finger tips to register any house hold complaint while residing at home, hassale free. Just signup a simple form to get started.
1. Easily get your complaints registered
2. View your complaint’s current status
3. Can view your previously lodged complaints in complaints history section.
You can register complaints both from web and andriod.
For Web Users:
1. Log on to www.askarihousing.com
2. Click on the Complain Box link on menu
3. Signup, if you are not already a member
4. You will be redirected to a dashboard.
5. Click on the post complaint link
6. Fill in the desired info and click on post.
7. In complaint status, you can see your complaint status in pending status. You can edit or delete your complaint at this stage.
8. Admin of the city (e.g Rawalpindi) will see your complaint at confirm it, and at user end it will show confirm status which means that your complaint has been seen by the admin.
9. Admin then assigns your complaint to your related colony operator.
10. Colony Operator will assign the task to staff and they will visit your physical location to get complaint solved.
11. Designated staff will report back to colony operator that they have resolved the issue.
12. Colony operator will report back to admin that the specific complaint has been solved.
13. Admin will mark your complaint as solved.
14. Your complaint will be moved to complaint history tab with “solved” status.
For Andriod Users:
1. Go to google play store
2. Search for “Askari Housing CMS”
3. Download the application
4. Install the application.
5. Follow the signup process as described in web users section and launch your complaints
If you have any query related to complaint management system. you can approach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org